Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Made it through the first two weeks!

I'm happy we started earlier this year.  It means I have 2 weeks done...even though they were both short weeks.  I am going to really like my class.  Except for a couple of challenging personalities.  One was yelling and throwing things on Friday.  Not my favorite.  Going to have to keep it pretty mellow.  It's when we do fun things that it got crazy.  

Anyway, after I could check Parent Night on Thursday (on zoom of course) off my checklist, I felt like--okay, I can handle this.  So we'll see if I can keep that zen with all the afternoon activities starting this week and Derek off at Mariners.

Got this pic of Libby's first game.  Cute, right! 

Also, Libby and Sarah have been teaching Ben to play their instruments--trying to encourage him to choose the right one for band.  He chooses next week and is so excited! 


No comments: