Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, September 6, 2021

SW Football & Drill Performance

 So I've been attending athletic events at SW for so many years.  Like 19.  And every time I would look around at the HS parents and know that they were thinking, "What is that young mom doing here?  I wonder why she's here."  And now--I AM NOT THAT YOUNG MOM!  I AM THERE BECAUSE I HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT.  What?????

Libby has a little way to go in actually knowing her choreography. (She also forgot her ADHD meds that afternoon). But it's so fun to see her performing and having a group of friends already.  It's what I never had in HS, and what would have made all the difference for me.  (And it wasn't for lack of trying out...I tried.  But HS in Utah was just a different ball game.)





No comments: