Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Happy Birthday to ME!

 I went to blog and thought, oh, I blogged about my birthday last week, right?  Oops, no.  Because it was just on Wednesday.  Feels like forever ago.

My birthday started with Derek taking Libby to seminary so I could sleep in a bit.  Then my class serenaded me when I opened the classroom door.  It was super cute.  I even got a couple of sweet birthday gifts (a special birthday Pokemon card was one of them!). Derek brought me Thai food at school for lunch.  (I sneak him into my classroom.)  After school Libby had a scramble in Duvall--so we drove the hour out there to see it.  Maren gave me a puzzle table!!  I'm super excited. 

Libby won both her matches--a great gift to me.  And then we went out for Mexican food.  It was a great day.


Second match

First match

Brion slept all of the next day after the match and dinner.  But we are so glad he could come! 

Anyway, 45 sounds really really old.  Really.  (Doesn't help that Maren keeps reminding me how OLD I am...haha.)  Here's to another year! 

No comments: