Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 27, 2022

SCC Spring Concert

 Sarah and Ben got a chance to perform at a the spring Seattle Children's Chorus concert.  It was so amazing.  I chaperoned Ben's choir.  My favorite part of the day was when we were waiting and instead of hangman on the board, the boys started playing Wordle.  I helped them figure out the code, since we only had 2 colors of markers (Wordle uses 3 colors--so we went with an underlining in place of a yellow letter.) Loved it.

Also two of my students are in Ben's choir, so that was fun too.

Ben got to be a conductor in a song where the audience sings, and a dancer in a folk song.  Geneva took some pics for me--as I kept leaving my phone in the green room.

 

The new hangman, Wordle.

Ben conducting the audience


They sang such cute songs!  This hats song was so fun. 

Sarah looking so grown us in the Lord Bless you and Keep you.  My favorite! 

No comments: