Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Happy Birthday Buddy, Libby and Kaj

 We celebrated some birthdays around here on Friday.  It was a good motivator for me to get out in the yard.  So in addition to my "clean out everywhere inside" week, I also did lots of yard work.  Raking, trimming bushes, weeding, putting down bark, planting a few new flowers, etc.  My garden this year I kinda weak sauce.  I finally put up cages around some of my bean plants to keep the bunnies from eating them on the daily.  But they are slow to rebound.  I trimmed the front bush because it was getting big enough that I could no longer tell if Derek's car was parked outside.  

Libby asked for spaghetti for dinner.  It was fun to spend the evening laughing and eating with the Norton clan.  Felt like old times (as Ben said.)

Libby finally got her hair done (a Christmas gift from me).  The beauty school did a great job.  But it did take many hours. 

Hard to believe that this guy is 18...but if we've been married 18 years, then he has to be, since he was in utero at our wedding. 

We picked out some gifts and a special birthday bone cookie thing for Buddy. He wasn't all that into it, so I think Spaghetti ate it.   





Love the hair process!  

Libby's actual birthday is the day we leave for wrestling camp.  I guess I'll have to come up with something to celebrate her that day too! 

No comments: