Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, April 17, 2023

This crazy week...

This last week we kept up the chaos.  I taught the youth at church a waltz lesson.  It has been like 15 years since I last taught one, so I was youtubing and prepping and praying.  Thankfully, a college boy in the ward who's taking social dance came and helped me.  
Libby loved the waltz night--she slept in the car through the whole thing.  

I took my class on a field trip to Brightwater--the wastewater treatment plant.  It was super cool! 

Libby and Sarah did a wrestling camp in Marysville Friday & Saturday with David Taylor, Olympic Gold Medalist, and this girl, whose name I can't remember.  But she's also super awesome.  

Ben did his first tournament.  He got teched in the first period both matches.  So he's got some learning to do. 


Camp war wounds. 


 Ben and I also cleaned out Libby's room on Friday night.  It was a BIG BIG mess.  But together we got to the bottom of it.  And the new rule--no food in bedrooms.  Period. 

No comments: