Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Libby Nominated for Athlete of the Week!

 So I've been blogging more than once a week---just not here.  Only for the Shoreline Area News, writing up some of the awesome wrestling that's been going on.  (If you're watching the schedule, you'll note that there were a few boys matches that I didn't blog about.  Yikes.)  Anyway--It's been INSANE.  So here's my plan.  (I've done this before and it has worked.) I'm writing a list of all the posts I should write for this last month.  I'll write one a day on the evenings I'm home (should be a few this week.)  

I'll be up to date before you know it.  Right?

But I wanted to put this link in here before I closed it for good to remember that time that Libby was nominated for athlete of the week and she got hundreds of votes.  Hundreds.  Because she's awesome.  It wasn't enough to beat Archbishop Murphy. But that's okay.  They have one girls wrestler and we beat her.  And our boys beat their boys.  So where it counts, we did great.

And the girls are both the athletes of the week in my life.  Every week.  (And Ben too.) 

https://www.heraldnet.com/sports/vote-for-the-heralds-prep-athlete-of-the-week-for-jan-8-14-2/

It's very cool just to be nominated.


No comments: