Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, October 14, 2024

HOCO 2024

 We had two big crazy fun events that crashed into each other the first weekend of October (well actually 3 if you count General Conference!). We had Maren & Cara's Wedding and Homecoming in the same weekend.  I was out of town for Hoco last year, so I was excited to be here this year.  I went to the assembly (so long, but so fun--2.5 hours!). I helped Sarah and friends with nails and hair and photography.  I tried to also get there for Libby's friends photos, but I just missed them.  Luckily they got some great photos.  (Also, they got ready at our house too--so it was a full house.  I LOVE that.) 


Libby and Izzy and a couple of other girls that I don't know who ended up in their group of 8. 

Libby with Logan, a guy she's been seeing a bit lately.  




Sarah's dress was so amazing on her!  She looked so grown up! 

The twins on either end are in our AP World Study Group.  Love them so much. 




The Senior Section at the HOCO assembly.  Their class color was pink (I don't get why they don't use school colors, but oh well.) 

Lots of Hoco prep--nails for Libby. 

The Dress...

And the absolutely adorable ask poster.  (He's really into cars, so it was a perfect fit.) 

No comments: