Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Hand of the Lord

In the October Conference, President Eyring gave a talk called "Oh Remember" about how we should remember and write down the ways in which we see the Lord working in our lives. Yesterday in Relief Society we had a lesson about the talk, and I realized that my blog has been that for me in many ways. As I watch for the growth and fun things that Libby does to record for our friends and familiy, I see the Lord blessing us daily through our beautiful daughter. I also see him as I look back over the rough times we had as she learned to eat. I am so thankful to be a mother and to know that the Lord loves me and my little family. He is constantly with us--with all of us.

1 comment:

David said...

Thanks for sharing. I was just thinking today how blessed I am to have Libby in my life. I keep the picture you sent of her in my wallet and every time I have to pull out my drivers license (which is often since I have to pull it out every time I travel) I see her and it make me smile. :)