Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, February 8, 2008

YIIIKESSSS!!

So just now I was taking a nice warm shower after a run in the cold Seattle rain. I had Libby playing outside the shower. She moved out of my line of sight, and I heard her clunking things around. I congratulated myself on having remembered to put the child locks on the cupboards. But, when I exited the shower, what did I behold? BUT MY LIBBY MUNCHING ON THE BATHROOM GARBAGE! She had managed to overturn the can and was rummaging through and chowing down. Luckily she favored the toiletpaper bag over the USED RAZOR that was in there. (Bob Saget would be proud) I did not run for the camera and take a picture of this. I hurriedly rescued my Libby from the used Q-tips and TP scraps. Seriously, there were 2 used razors in the garbage. Wow. Being a mom is a constant learning process.
Lesson: Libby is bright enough to tip over the garbage in the bathroom. Put can under sink.

2 comments:

Packer Family said...

Oh, Libby! Isn't it crazy when you look around and your like "Ok they're safe." then you come back and you never thought they could do whatever trouble they just got into. Caden has done that to me a million times and counting.

Sleepless In St. George said...

This will make you feel a lot better...a few weeks ago in R.S. my friend noticed her 11 month old chewing on something. She fished around in his mouth and found...someone's fingernail!:( At least Libby was chewing on you garbage...and not some strangers! Have fun with cute Libby!