Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Libby Eats an Apple

Today I accidentally knocked down our fruit hanger in the kitchen. While I was working on fixing the puzzling thing she snagged an apple. I looked over to see this... Then when I decided to take a picture of her with her trail of apple bits, she did this...as if to say, don't take a picture of my mess! (But I really think she was saying, that camera looks tastier than my Albertson's apple...has anyone else noticed that Albertson's has horrible produce?)
Then I handed her the apple again and she did this...





I love my girl!

4 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

ok...so think it is your apple choice...i stick to pink ladies, fuji or gala's...they are the yummiest...of course nothing beats neil bring them home fresh off the tree

Packer Family said...

I love it! I get all my apples at Costco so I'm not sure? I love that there are a trail of bits! Too Cute!

Lisa Merkley said...

J begs and begs me to get green apples, but he's the only one who will eat them. I'm with Sleepless...fujis or galas are the best!

triciarnorton said...

I do love pink ladies and fujis and jazz apples! But every now and then a granny with some peanut butter, yummy!