Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, July 28, 2008

Libby Enjoys Her Presents



Here is Libby enjoying some of her presents. She got so many, it is going to take months for her to get around to them all! She loves the boom box from Brian that plays a rap version of "Mary had a Little Lamb".
She also enjoyed having her toenails painted--way more than I expected. This gift also led to a discussion because I found out that in the Norton household, the girls weren't allowed to wear makeup OR nail polish until they were 12. I agree with the makeup piece, but I think that in this Norton household, nail polish is going to be allowed a titch earlier than 12 :)

2 comments:

Wes Harris said...

Fun blog. I showed it to my mom and Grandma. We enjoyed it.

Lisa Merkley said...

I am absolutely jealous about the feet. No swelling! No fair! I am so swollen from this pregnancy that my feet look like one huge sausage with 5 little sausages on the end. Maybe in 4 months I might post a picture of my feet on a blog!