Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BathTime Fun







I love bath pictures. I decided to take some and frame them in the bathroom so I will always have a reason to smile every time I go in there (even if I am going to clean up a mess ;)
Also, Libby got one of her first spankings last week for standing up in the bath. It just didn't feel safe to have her standing up (and she was giving me that look like MAKE ME SIT DOWN...) It has seriously helped, now I just have to remind her and she sits down. Libby has even taken to shouting "Sit Down LIBBY!"
But I guess in this case she forgot for a moment that she was supposed to be sitting. Yesterday I turned my back because I was changing Sarah and Libby fell out of the tub. She was quite unhappy, but unhurt. At this age it seems she is all about learning things the hard way!



3 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

I am doing similar with bath pictures. I also had vinyl wording made up which says that poem from Where the sidewalk ends....

There's too many kids in this tub
There's too many elbows to scrub
I just washed a behind
that I'm sure wasn't mine
There's too many kids in this tub
-Shel Silverstein

I can't wait to get it all put up!

Megan said...

I've done the same with bath pictures when the older two were younger, I need an update though! I love Libby's hair coming in!!

carli k said...

Oh. My. Precious.

I hope I get to meet your girls someday SOON!