Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Goals


Today I found a list of goals I wrote in 2002 right before I moved to Seattle. It was fun to see that I have accomplished quite a few of the goals.

-teach at a high school

-go to Prague again

-get married

-have children

-get an MA

-refinish furniture (see pic of nightstand I finished this week)
Yet to accomplish:
-win major writing prize
-publish book
-get a Phd
-design clothes
-liposuction ??? (I put the question marks in the original goal...now it just makes me laugh.)
-be in a movie
-visit Russia
And many more. Isn't life crazy? I think most of my goals that I wrote at that time will be on hold while I am raising my amazing daughters....they have been replaced by different ones. Libby potty trained? :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I can't tell you how satisfying it is to have a child finally have success on the potty. I can still remember the day Joseph finally had his first breakthrough! Not to mention the diaper bill going down.