Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, February 6, 2009

My Dining Room

New Dining room, with new pictures and all. A view of just the dining set
The table I sanded and sold for $95.00 profit :)
The table we got for free when we got married that I sold for $45.00

So officially for the month of February I am working on the Master Suite with my $200.00 projects. But, I have been hunting for a dining set and needing to paint the kitchen since we moved in.
Here is how it worked (thank you Craig's list)
Bought a used dining table at DI $55.00
Found the amazing antique set with buffet on Craig's list $325.00 (delivered :)
Sold our old ghetto Ikea set -$45.00
Sanded down and sold the table I bought at DI -$150.00
So total for new dining room furniture: $130.00 NOT BAD!

1 comment:

carli k said...

way to go! I LOVE the buffet...