Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Background Change...

So I know that it isn't St. Patrick's day yet, so the shamrocks could stay for another couple of days...but I am changing for a couple of reasons.
1. I ABHOR seeing holiday decorations after the fact. The only exception is that Christmas can stay up until Jan. 1 or 2nd. (Just ask my mom. I have given her lots of abuse about this.)
2. It is going to be a busy week. I am subbing 4 classes this week and I have enrichment and a primary meeting and a bodypump meeting.
3. MY PARENTS ARE COMING THIS WEEKEND! (So of course I need to prepare by cleaning my house and doing a bit of advance cooking).
4. Besides, even in a non-busy week I never know when I will update again these days. One diaper blowout can change everything :)
5. I need some flowers in my life (what could be better than purple--my favorite color) because it is once again SNOWING IN SEATTLE today. Seriously.

No comments: