Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sarah EATS!


This weekend Sarah turned into a hungry hungry hippo again where I just couldn't keep up. I decided I have procrastinated enough and it was time to try solids. Libby has always been such a tough eater that I didn't even want to get started. So, I sat Sarah in the high chair last night. She ate every single bite of the rice cereal (and would have eaten more). She didn't really even make a mess. She ate her regular breastmilk, some formula, and then more milk before bed. Then she still ate at 1:30 and 6:00 am. Can you say growth spurt?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That was such a big moment for us when Joshua moved to solids. I remember where we were, where the highchair was positioned, everything. I think it will be in my memory for a long time.
Nice start, Sara!