Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Day of Injuries

This morning at the childcare another kid bit Sarah on the cheek. Major bruise!
Then Libby fell off an ottoman while she was reading the book I made for Derek. A drawer below her was open (the book was on the kitchen counter--she was standing on the ottoman. This is such a regular thing I didn't realize at first that it would sound strange that she fell off an ottoman...) and she scratched up her knee.
Then Derek and Libby crashed heads while they were playing.
While I was comforting Libby I carried her past the dresser, got too close, and she has a big scratch on her arm too.
Wow. It is definitely bedtime. Now if I could only convince Libby....

3 comments:

Packer Family said...

I have SOOOOOO many days like that! The boys are always getting hurt. I didn't know little girls did it too:)

The Thackers said...

Oh, man! Yikes...sounds like a day! I hope Libby went to bed for you. Btw, I started the potty training today. Sam probably went potty 50 times (by his own choice), but kept his underwear dry the whole day. Wohoo!! We'll see how the night time goes...

triciarnorton said...

You go girl (well actually, you go SAM :) Way to go potty!