Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Prominent Pregnancy

Last night we had our ward talent/no talent night. It was really fun! I especially enjoyed an amazing rendition of Lady Gaga's "Pokerface" that was played on the harp, guitar, and violin. Vocals by Spencer Walker. And, I ate about 1/2 a loaf of David Grinder's amazing bread. Wow. Awesome! Anyway, a woman in the ward gave me the best compliment of my pregnancy. Rather than saying, "Wow, you look like you are ready to pop!" Which is the normal thing to say to a pregnant woman apparently--she said, "Yours is the most beautifully prominent pregnancy I have ever seen." Why thank you Margaret!
Libby giving Ben a kiss. (She loves to kiss, hug, tickle, and rub my belly. She is excited for this little one to come!)

I got a pedicure this week and put this picture on facebook. I love how huge my belly looks...and is. I actually feel very burdened for a reason.
One of the amazing employees at Harbor Square. He loves to come in and tease me during the water aerobics classes. Today the joke was even bigger! I taught my last class yesterday. I struggled a bit because it is so hot on the pool deck. I had to sit down a time or two, but I disguised it by having them do moves that I have to sit to demonstrate. I have the best job!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Spencer will be glad to know his creative madness is appreciated. Somewhere. :)