Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

This year was a wild Halloween.  There was a lot of build up because my friend from the gym Sharon wanted to do a flash mob in downtown Edmonds.  She asked me to do the choreography.  This meant that I led a couple of practices and was pretty stressed out about making it come together.  I was especially worried about the weather.  My prayers were heard (and the prayers of lots of other dancers, I am sure). The rain stopped, people were there to dance, people were there to watch, the music was loud enough to hear, and people filmed it and put it on youtube so I could see it (and pass along to you!).  It was a great night. If you are looking for me in the flash mob video, I am front and center, but you only get to see a few glimpses of me.  In fact, I looked at all the videos that have been posted so far, I am not in any of them :)  I brought my own camera, but it was dead when we got there.  If you watch the flash mob tutorial, that is where you can see me I guess.  








No comments: