Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sarah's Baptism Weekend: Monday

Monday morning we started sending people home.  The Party Van pulled out and then I drove Rachel, Brad & Devin to the airport.  After breakfast and time to pack, I drove Nick & Drea to the airport.  After that trip, our family and Dave and Atza met up for the Seattle Underground Tour.  It was really interesting!  
Goodbye Party Van!

Libby and I waited for the rest of the group at a fun toy store in Pioneer Square.  I had to take pictures of her with several things she is hoping to get for Christmas.  

Ben wasn't a fan of the smell of the underground tunnels (that used to be the sidewalks) of Seattle.  

It was really interesting to see the Seattle Underground.  


An original "Crapper." 

Enjoying our last few minutes with family.  

A rare moment downtown.  I almost never go downtown, so this was a fun outing for the kids.  
Everyone left.  Always kind of hard on me.  But, I didn't have time to dwell!  Towels, sheets, and floors to wash!  I may have yelled a few times at the kids during this process.  My new plan is to take the day off after vacation (or having guests visit us) so I can recover properly!

No comments: