Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 14, 2020

School Spirit!

As a part of my Student Council Advisor job, I got to spread lots of joy this week.  I got to tell 15 families that their student was selected for an award.  The parents came and picked up the award and we surprised the student via zoom.  Well, most of the students were surprised.  Then I made a video collection of the screenshots from the calls.  It was awesome but exhausting. 


I also had a crazy idea to use a karoke app to get kids to sing the school song together.  I don't even love the school song.  But my desire to pull kids together was so strong!  I spent several hours pulling this together (even learned to create a screencast from my phone.)

The youtube uploader isn't working...but here's the link: https://youtu.be/xgnRR3Z8RBQ

I am looking forward to retiring from this part of my job!

No comments: