Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Latterday Saint Night @ Mariners!

 We decided to go to the Mariners game for the Mormon Night!  I was pretty exhausted (girls camp had ended just earlier in the afternoon).  But I love baseball.  And Derek took the night off from working the game to go with us.  Between tickets, the team store, and food, we spent almost what he would have made.  But it was worth it!

We left in the middle of the 7th, Mariners down by one.  We listened to the game on the radio on the way home and the Mariners hit 2 home runs, scoring 4 more runs!  So we finished watching at home while we snacked. I didn't get to bed on time, but it was a fun evening.

I think we will go to one more game at least before the season ends. It's fun that the kids all like baseball now too--since they have played it on Sunnyside! 


We got the cheap seats, since I knew I'd be really tired.  But they were still amazing! 


No comments: