Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Friendsgiving

Since my word of the year is PLAY (and have I???--that's a different post for a different day), I read a book called Play by Stuart Brown.  He suggests that different people have different play styles.  Guess what mine is?  And Libby's? Director.  Yep.  So she planned a Friendsgiving.  Only problem?  She didn't tell me...until the night before.  I almost lost my mind.  But then I realized that she and her friend had it all organized--potluck.  And I didn't have a whole week to stress about cleaning.  Only less than 24 hours.  So I turned it over to her for the most part.  I helped a little with the gravy and ran her to the store to get the Rotisserie Chicken.   She paid Ben and his friend to help with set up.  Then she and Sarah did most of the clean up before she rushed off to a party for Drill.  Busy life.  But I'm glad we have a house where we can host.  Most of the time.



 

No comments: