Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Two Weeks of Selfies...So much happening here!

Church selfie...
Ouch, her knee selfie! 
I'm so glad my brother came...and that I am still a head taller!  (Okay, I guess I took this so not technically a selfie.)
Aunties are here to cheer her on selfie
Let's wrestle selfie
A new shirt (one of the girls made each girl a shirt with their nicknames).  Libby's is Mighty Mouse.  I love it.
Walking somewhere...
The daily outfit.  PJ pants all the time.  
Drill practice
Trying to get a selfie with Buddy be like....
Flying home from AR
Selfie in Oklahoma!  An Oklahoma State Match! 
Feeling Pretty in AR
Oh how we've missed these Hardie girls! So glad Libby, Derek, and Ben got to spend a weekend with them. 
Meanwhile in Seattle--Beauty and the Beast! 
Finally having our time in the theater that was supposed to happen in March of 2020. 
More Hardies! 
And more...
And more...
Flying out to see friends is the best. 

No comments: