Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Booster Auction, a New Bed, and Book of Mormon Women

The first Saturday in April was the SW Booster Auction.  It was the first time I have been that I actually have a student at SW!  It was fun to have her on the welcoming committee.  


Ben also got a new bed!  His slide bed was falling apart.  Literally.  This one came up for free from a friend at church.  He loves it--but will need to learn not to bonk his head in the mornings.  Haha.  

We had a women in the Book of Mormon night at church.  Sarah and Libby presented.  I was super proud of them!  Sarah talked about Sariah and Libby about King Lamoni's wife.  They are really enjoying YW right now in many ways. They told me I am doing such a good job as YW president.  That is so nice to hear as I am raising some serious critics.  Socially it's a little tricky--but I think that's life. 

 

No comments: