Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Baptismpalooza!

 I'm currently writing in Utah.  Ben and I flew down Utah for the baptisms of 2 of my nephews and a niece.  It's been so nice to be here with family.  

I'm so proud of the these cute kiddos for making the choice to follow Jesus Christ and be baptized.

We started with a Chuck-A-Rama lunch! 

So much fun hanging out with Devin & Davey

I got to play hairdresser.  (I'm sure Rachel wasn't super pleased with the boys' haircuts--I'm still an amateur --but I nailed Aria's braids!)

A stickup! 

All the grandkids who made it to the baptism (all but Libby and Sarah)

Davey ready to party after the baptism

The boys slept one night out in the trailer. 

The baptism crew.  James worked really hard to be brave enough to put his head under the water.  He wore googles and dunked himself with his dad's hand on his back.  It was so beautiful! 

Brad with his dad & Devin

Luke and Davey at the baptism

Aria's temple pics

She reminds me of Rachel so much in this pic 


Off to the temple. 

We had a tooth loss this weekend too! 


Some fun building! 
We fly home this afternoon.  It's been a lovely weekend.  There wasn't a sub for my class on Friday--so who knows what I'm coming back into.  Haha.  We'll see! 

No comments: