Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sarah's Birthday!

 Sarah turned 15!  And she got a cold for her birthday.  A nasty one that has lingered all week.  But she managed to have a lot of fun during her birthday week anyway. 

I finally remembered to buy the official Homecoming pics! 



She had a birthday brunch with her friends. 

They went to the Goodwill outlet bins, but they didn't find much, so I drove them to Target instead. 


At Target she found the Kenough shirt she's been wanting Ben to get.  She got matchy matchy for her and Ben. They wore them for the family birthday party. 


This week she also went to the Taylor Swift Eras movie with her friend Amelia (who is also going to wrestle!)

We also witnessed the slaughter of SW by SC at the Rotary cup game.  It was bad. 31-7. 

I love that these two are friends. 

Brunch with friends (not sure why these are so out of order...)

Look at those dahlias from my yard!  So lovely!  

She also had a swim meet where she PRed in both her races I think.  Unfortunately, SC beat SW in the swim meet as well I'm pretty sure.  But we'll get em in wrestling!

Sarah is going to take Driver's Ed over Christmas break.  I can't believe how old she's getting!  She's rocking HS, Seminary, and friend life right now.  I'm super proud of her. 

No comments: