Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Seminary Update

 Okay, I really love teaching seminary.  Our schedule of alternating days has made it feel so manageable.  I do Tues & Thurs and my co-teacher does Mon & Wed.  2 lessons a week is just enough.  I feel like I get to connect with the kids well in this way.  We are also just having fun! 

Here are some of the fun things we've done over the past couple of weeks.  (Wish I had taken more pics of their good work).

We wrote a Second Coming Story: I'm putting the link and trying to embed.  We'll see which works.


https://read.bookcreator.com/PYXmGnR2u6T1wYJFNH5ZoWPj7rD2/6U6ik_avSMucZbUGMqD2PA

On another day, we built paper towers, to talk about how Christ can be our strength.  Sarah asked the key question as we were building.  (They had paper only.)  She asked, "Can't we just have some scotch tape?"  (YES!  The Savior is like the scotch tape.  We call him in and he can support and strengthen us.  He can stabilize us through our challenges.) 




I feel so thankful to be teaching seminary right now. 

No comments: