Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Watch Out! Sarah's Got her Permit!

 I took a whole day off on Monday to get a cortisone shot.  And work on Christmas stuff.  This year our district is going to school right up until the 22nd.  Yikes.  Horrible.  I also took off a few hours early on Wednesday so I could take Sarah to get her permit.  She starts drivers ed on Saturday.  She's doing 2 hours a day over the entire break except for Christmas and New Years.  It'll be good to get it over with, but it's going to be a lot of homework every day and a 2 hour zoom.  And she's doing a couple of drives too.  I don't think it's going to be a super restful break.

I forgot to get a pic at the DOL... but she's excited.

She even drove a bit on some back streets today!  Let's go!

No comments: