Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Spring Fun

Ben wanted his hair cut...a BUZZZZZ.  Haha.  He looks great. 



All 3 kids are doing freestyle wrestling.  Sort of.  We haven't been able to do the tournaments except one.  And we're only practicing one night a week.  But we are keeping a foot in the door. 

Also Libby and crew were in the Shorewood lipdub.  Can't wait to see the finished product. 


I did take Libby and Sarah to one tournament (Ben got ringworm, so he couldn't go.) 

Libby only had one other girl in her weight class.  Libby won both times against her to take 1st. 

 


Sarah won her first match, then lost 2.  She took 3rd. 

She loves how she's looking in her singlet. 

It was a fun bonding day. And Sarah drove up to the tournament and back!  Almost an hour each way.  She's getting really good.  Only scared me a couple of times. 


Not sure what this is, but hooray for sunshine! 

Ben had his first track meet.  He made varsity for 7th grade shotput.  And got to do some running too.  I had about 1.5 hours to go watch, but in that time he didn't get to do any of his events.  The meet went until 7:30 I think.  I had a zoom to run to prepare for our 5th grade Moving On Ceremony.  I'll make it to some of his events this next week I think. 
Overall, it's been a fun and busy spring.  Sarah continues to throw shot & discus.  (I took pictures of shot-put this last week--not sure why they aren't in the album, ugh.)
Anyway--it's been amazing to have some nice weather.  I've been working on the yard (a little at a time, trying not to aggravate my neck & shoulder issues.). 
I'm so happy for spring. 

No comments: