Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Got Tagged!

The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

I don't usually do this kind of thing--but it is a rainy Wednesday, I am very pregnant, Libby is sleeping, and my aerobics meeting was postponed until tomorrow. Besides, I was tagged by my friend Carli who I LOVE!

3 Joys:
-My family, especially my great husband and adorable daughter, but the sibs and parents too (in-laws included)!
-Cooking and eating
-Cleaning my house. Really.

3 Fears:
-That something awful will happen to Libby
-Fish touching my body while swimming
-The ocean (because of fear #2)

3 Current Obsessions or Collections:
-Exercise--although this is (I hope) a lifelong obsession. My current favorite exercise activities are BodyPump, walking with Libby and Emmi and Reid, and water aerobics.
-Strollers--this has not been a conscious effort, but I need one for every occasion and every # of kids, right? I currently have 4 strollers and I am in the market for a double jogging stroller.
-European history--it is actually painful to me that I am not going back to school this week, but only in a little part of my heart, and only when Libby isn't making me laugh--so it isn't too painful.
-Okay, so this is 4, but I am currently obsessed with soft serve ice cream cones. I know how much they are at all the different McDs around the area.

3 Facts about myself:
-I am an organization freak.
-I never sit still to watch a movie (except in a theater). Favorite movie watching activities, nail painting and laundry folding.
-I resist doing anything I don't think I will be good at.

Now who should I tag? Two people who definitely need to update their blogs: Rachel and Dave. Then also...those who comment the most on mine :) Sam Packer, Taylor Johnson, and Megan Bassett.

1 comment:

gaskills said...

Fish touching your body, huh? That cracks me up! Now that I think about it happening to me, it creeps me out. Great.