Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I WASN'T DREAMING..

of a white Christmas. In fact, I was praying not to have a white Christmas. But, the snow came, it came just the same. So, our dreams of driving our beautiful Honda Odyssey to UT were buried in the powdery white stuff. Instead we bought last minute plane tickets. So off we go (without daddy of course--he has his wrestlers keeping him company) to deck the halls with the Randall crew in UT. It will be Uncle Budd's funeral, then Josie's wedding, then the cousin party...then we will start breathing again. Whew. Thank goodness my amazing brother Dave is here in Seattle now so he can fly with us.
Here is a clip of Libby experiencing the snow. As you can see, she is not a big fan...especially once she fell down and it got on her hands.

2 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

I would say to come on down to St. George to get away from all the cold, but we had a freak snow storm....and school was even cancelled today!

Laney said...

Yeah, its pretty much freezing and snowy in Utah too. I'm really missing SoCal right now! Anyway, come see us while you're in Utah! Call me.