Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Libby's Baby

Today I came into the living room to find Libby playing around with Sarah's carseat. I thought it was cute, and since I haven't taken a single pic of Libby lately, I ran to get the camera. When I got to the carseat I realized what she was doing. She had taken her "baby" and put it in the carseat. She had even covered it with the blanket. It was SO cute. When I got there she was trying to climb in too. Also when she was pulling baby out she was whacking the doll's head on the bar...so she has some learning to do before I would let her put our real baby in the carseat, but I am always so amazed when I realize how much she does know.
Also, the last few nights Sarah has been sleeping in the swing because of her cold. When Libby comes out of her room in the morning and sees Sarah in the swing she says "Sarah!" in the cutest most excited way. It makes me love being a mommy of 2.


3 comments:

Debbi said...

She's learning from a good example. What fun pictures. And what a little smartie.

Amber said...

That is too cute for words! She is obviously a very sweet and smart girl. Hey, do you mind if I link to your blog from mine (about Stella's eating progress)? I want to share with my friends and family your success story since we are in the midst of something similar and I think it would make people feel good to see Libby doing so well!

triciarnorton said...

Amber, definitely add a link. I am happy to share our story!