Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trip Pics

I seriously missed taking pictures of so many fun things because the motto of the trip for me was laziness. I just couldn't be bothered to take out the camera. But here are a few shots that I did get. I took no pictures of Sarah...or pictures of me with my friends. I am such a lame duck! Libby watching either Robinhood or Mary Poppins--her two new favorites.
Libby riding with Grandpa on the tractor. She loves the tractor. She would run out and get up on it by herself and pretend to drive.

Libby loved the dogs. She would say "Porshe!" "Cooper!" All the time. She also loved eating their food. It is possible that on some days she ate more dog food than people food. "Yum!" She was heard to say while eating it.
Matching with Uncle Brian.


1 comment:

Taylor said...

Hey-Glad that you had such a great trip. and I wanted to tell you . . . I asked our dentist about Mad and her pacifier and he said that it wouldn't hurt her teeth and that we shouldn't worry about weaning her before she is ready.