Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh Crap!

Today was one "crappy" day. I left Libby alone in the bath tub for a few moments to find a log floating in the water with her. Just one more reason to never leave your child unattended in the tub.

The other "crap" is one of the funniest things I have heard Libby say. I gave her a cup of juice, not a sippy, but a big girl cup. I was standing in the kitchen while she was eating and I heard her saying, "oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, I spilled it."

Oh my. She is her mother's daughter.

1 comment:

Sleepless In St. George said...

My friend swears by this for diaper rash....maybe it will work for Sarah! And I hate when they do that in the tub!

MAGIC PUDDING"
1 box of Corn starch
1 large Vaseline
2 ounces of Vitamin E oil
-
Directions:
Put all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix, mix, mix, until smooth & creamy.
Apply to baby bottoms.