Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BODYSTEP

This weekend I missed my usual Sunday post because I was taking yet another certification course. This time I did my initial BODYSTEP training. It was really intense. It is Tuesday and I am still sore. But it was fun. Now I will be learning new choreography literally all the time between BODYSTEP, BODYPUMP, and ZUMBA. But they are all so fun to teach! I really missed my girls though. But Sarah and Libby had a really fun time with Daddy. Also, Abby and Ari came and babysat (Abby is the sister of my favorite mission companion--we are so lucky they moved here!!)
Anyway, here are some recent cute moments with my girls:
Libby jamming to "PUMP"


Sarah giving me a wink (in response to the light of the flash, not because she can really wink.)
Sarah loving her float time. She loved her first hot tub experience. We might have another one today, it is an 80 degree scorcher here!

1 comment:

Sleepless In St. George said...

ha ha....today was a cool 91! Funny how different "Hot" feels to everyone!