Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pics of ME!



My friend Rochelle commented that there are no pictures of adults on the blog. Hmmm. That is for several reasons. The top two being that a) I am usually holding the camera and b) Libby and Sarah are so much cuter that I am. But, here are a couple of me at my final Mountlake Terrace High School graduation. (At least for awhile.) I really loved the class of 2009. I am holding a rose from a student who gave it to me to say thanks for asking him why he was in the class with all the stupid kids. Did I really say that? Probably :) I guess it helped him realize that he didn't belong there.

2 comments:

Sweet Utah said...

Yeah you probably did say that. :) But sometimes it turns out it's good to say those things.

Rochelle said...

Yeah!!! Thanks for the pictures:) A teacher once said that to me (not in those exact words) I never took another regular math or English class again!