Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Libby's Big Girl Bed

Libby got a big girl bed yesterday. I have been considering it for months, but my friend Taylor's blog posts about Madeline gave me the courage to try. Libby loves it! She did great for her nap today and did ok last night. I hope that she will do even better tonight! Last night was tough because my brother Dave was here. She kept knocking on her door saying "uncle davey!" But finally she went to sleep. I am guessing it was on the bed, I didn't dare look in to see.

I came into the room this morning as Libby was showing daddy her big girl bed (he was at work yesterday when I got it. (BTW, it was $20.00 on craig's list--w/out mattress.) She was snuggling him so sweetly until I got out the camera.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Yeay for easy transitions (or at least easier than anticipated). And, how do you make craigslist work for yOU? I tried for like a month to find a toddler bed for Mad, and nothing. argh.

triciarnorton said...

Didn't go so well last night! She was crying for a long time so I finally went in and she was stuck under the bed. She went in after a binkie I think. Yikes! But we were having this kind of trouble before the toddler bed. I was hoping it would help her. She has always been so good about going to bed, but lately not so much! I can't figure out the deal. She goes to bed, but then about an hour later starts crying and has a hard time settling back down.