Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Libby Quotes

Libby is continuing to amaze me with her speech. It is so fun to hear her learn to say things.
My two favorite things yesterday were:
Libby brings in a leaf from outside, gives it to Sarah and says: "Here you go Sarah, Happy Birthday!"
We also went to have Sarah's ears checked yesterday. Our doctor has a pretty tricky name "Dr. Sutton-Wolf", so I rarely say it to Libby. But I said it a few times yesterday. When the doctor came into the room, Libby said, "Hi Dr. Sutton-Wolf" with perfect diction. So awesome! I love this girl. Even when she is screaming at night and I go in and find her under the toddler bed. I think she got stuck going in after a binkie. She is napping fine in it, but bed time is tougher. She initially goes to sleep, but then wakes up an hour earlier and it is still light. I think that she thinks it is morning. Do I just put her to bed later? She is so grumpy from not getting enough sleep! (This was going on before the toddler bed...but I think the bed might be contributing?)

No comments: