Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Having Fun

It is so fun to see my girls playing together! It is fun to see them playing in general, because that means they aren't whining for me to do something for them :) Here are some pics of recent adventures.
On our Sunday walk today. (Yes Libby still gets her binkie in the stroller and in bed. I am not yet ready to be weaned. Although Paige bbsat yesterday and put her down for a nap with out binkies and she did go to sleep...hmmmm.)

Here Derek was sitting across from the girls and they were copying him tipping their heads from side to side. By the time I got the camera Libby was remembering that she is two and should do the opposite of what anyone wants her to do...hence she is opposite of Sarah.

Libby crawled up under the space where the hot tub motor and pump still are. She wasn't very happy because she got stuck about 1/2 way in. She did manage to get unstuck just after I took the picture.

No comments: