Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Libby's New Phase




Libby has entered the NAKED phase. She loves to be naked. Anytime I let her out of the house she is frolicing naked before I can even look out the window. I have decided to take a positive outlook. She is learning to take off her clothes (meaning she will eventually be able to remove them to go potty), and she is becoming more aware of when she goes potty since there isn't a diaper there. She really is a free spirit.


3 comments:

Packer Family said...

That is one white Seattle girl!

Ray and Susan said...

She's way ahead of me. I didn't start running naked down the street until I was 5. I was very busy being a wild Indian, wearing smears of my mom's best lipstick on my cheeks and a miniature war bonnet.....those were the days!!!

Sweet Utah said...

I seriously can't get enough of these pictures. She's just so proud of herself!