Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I Can't Sleep Mommy..."

Here are some of Libby's reasons that she couldn't go to sleep last night. She kept coming out of her room to tell me (since we have to leave the door open now so she can go potty in the night.)
1. "I have to barf in a bowl." (she uses this whenever I want her to do something she doesn't want to)
2. "I have a hair in my mouth."
3. "Sleeping Beauty's dress came off (because I took it off). Can you help?"
4. "The Big Bad Wolf, the ants, the monster...ramble, ramble..."

Finally I told her I had a headache (which she knows about since she tells me that her tummy has a headache quite often) and she left me alone.
It was luckily one of those nights when I could find these things funny. Last thing I remember hearing, she was playing around the house. When Derek's alarm went off at 2:30, I went to check on her and she was in bed.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Now the parenting adventure really begins...