Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, May 7, 2010

Libby's Testimony

Libby has taken a real interest in testimony meeting. She realized that people (even kids) were getting up to say things in the microphone. She decided she wanted to "tell" her testimony. I am so sad that I wasn't there for it (I had a yoga training). Derek took her up to the pulpit. She grabbed the microphone and said, "Hi, My name is Libby Norton." She proceeded to say how much she loved her sister, and "This guy, this guy's name is my Daddy (pointing to Derek)." Anyway, Derek said she would have rambled on and on if he hadn't stopped it. Apparently shyness and fear of public speaking aren't a problem for her.

2 comments:

Sweet Utah said...

I wonder where she got that from?? Definitely not her mother, or the Randall side in general. Oh wait...

Laney said...

That is so cute. I love the "this guy" part.