Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ben's Blessing

When we realized that we would be in Utah just after Ben's birth, I decided that I wanted to do Ben's baby blessing there. Then my grandpa and uncles could stand in for the blessing--I was so happy that Derek's parents said they could come to Utah for the blessing and wedding. They were a huge help. One of Derek's uncles and some cousins got to come too. It was a huge circle.

Ben looking super happy about the whole event. He didn't cry!

The whole family.

Mom, Dad and Ben

The whole circle: L-R Brad Cottle (my new brother-in-law), Elwin Ralph (cousin of Derek's Dad), Brian Randall (my brother), Ron Curtis (my uncle), Brion Norton (father-in-law), Chris Wood (my best friend's husband), Kay Randall (my grandfather), Don Olsen (from my parents' ward), Kelly Randall (my dad), Reed Fehlberg (Derek's uncle), Ron Upton (my uncle), Ralph Carlson (friend who introduced Derek and I), Neil Schwendiman (my cousin's husband), Jerry Harris (my uncle). This is the largest gathering of my male relatives I have ever seen!

No comments: