Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Madness

I haven't blogged for a bit...I have been a bit busy. On July 15th I threw a baby shower for a girl in the ward (along with Janetta Boone--I can't take all the credit). Then on July 19th we had our Bodypump launch--"Raise your Bar, then Raise your Glass." So I made cupcakes and pizza bites. July 21st we headed out to Utah for Rachel's wedding. One the 22nd I helped throw a family shower for Rachel. On Sunday July 24th we celebrated Libby's birthday and on July 26th we went to Lagoon as an extension of the celebration. Then on the 28th was the family BBQ and bachelorette party. Finally, on July 29th it was the BIG DAY! Ben's baby blessing was in the morning and then Rachel's wedding, luncheon, and reception. It was such an amazing couple of weeks. I feel so blessed to have been a part of all of these events, even if I did come home with a head cold. It was worth it!
BodyPump Launch (Yes, Whyle is wearing a sequin headband! What a Bodypimp!)

Birthday Presents: Libby got Clifford and Chloe from Brad's parents. She got a princess tent from the birthday fairy. She also got wedding Barbie and Ken and a barbie car! She was also excited about a Fancy Nancy Stargazing book from her VA cousins!




Lagoon Moments: Riding Puff with Rachel and Brad. Sarah is with Rachel--riding for her 2nd time. Sarah looked so scared--but said "I liked it."

No comments: