Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rachel's Wedding

When Rachel met Brad at Disneyworld (he was working there with my sister Emily) I could tell something was different about this one. And there was. Their wedding was a magical as their story. It was amazing and fun--and even had a happy ending after a few scary minutes. (A man walked into their reception and walked out with all of their cards. Luckily one guest spotted the man and chased him down and got his license plate #. Her husband called the police and the police caught him within minutes. The gift cards and money will be returned after the prosecutor has a chance to prepare a case against the perps. It was over $1000 of gifts, making the crime a felony. Crazy!)
One of the best moments of the day was the flash mob that we prepared. Rachel and Brad love the movie Despicable Me, so we learned the dance from the end of the movie. (Emily is a great dance teacher!) Right after the daddy/daughter and mother/son dance we rocked it out. It was a blast. Jen Nuckols has a great video of it on her facebook. I am trying to figure out how to add it to my blog. I will add it when I can :)





3 comments:

MikeS said...

We tried to do a flash mob at the last Sumner reunion. It was an epic fail. I can't wait to see the video of yours.

Jer and Cam said...

I can't believe it ended up being a felony, that's crazy! So glad they'll get their stuff back, that's the best!

I have a cute pic of you guys practicing for the flash mob on my blog, www.jerandcam.blogspot.com, you'll have to take a peek. And I was so impressed with how fabulous it turned out at the reception!! It was insanely good!

Loved hangin out with you and your amazing family! You guys are so fun and it was SO sweet of you all to share your Rachel/Brad time with us. We loved every minute!

triciarnorton said...

Cami
We had the best time spending time with you. Thanks for being the hero! Breanna is a lucky girl all around!