Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Big Man Ben

Ben reached a major milestone this week, he sat up in a shopping cart! What a big boy. I am so glad, because now I don't need to lug the infant seat around everywhere I go. I actually got the girls new carseats this week so I can use Libby's as a rear facing seat for Ben. I am not ready to give up the infant seat entirely yet though because he does take good naps in it sometimes when we are out and he needs a nap (like today at church).
He also had his 6 month check up on the 2nd (yes, he was almost 7 months by the time I got it done, I thought I had scheduled it and I hadn't. My doctor has a very busy schedule so we had to wait a couple of weeks.) Anyway, it was such a crazy week that I can't find his stats sheet from the Dr. But he weighed 16 lbs. 4 oz. She was happy with the weight gain and that is all that counts, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: