Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



Fondue has become a New Year's Eve tradition starting with my years at USU. This year we fondued (is that a verb?) with Derek before he left for his shift at the Seattle Center. Libby hated the cheese (in fact she even told me this morning NEVER to give her ANY of that cheese again.) But everyone else LOVED it. I took the leftover chocolate and the kids to the Walker's house (some friends from church) and we had a great New Year party. We played Just Dance on the Wii. I have never been a video game fan (except for Tetris), but this changed my vision of what video games can do. It was SO fun! Everyone was dancing. Even the men! Maybe someday...One huge success was that both Sarah and Libby got used to their dog (it helped that it was a silent, small fluffy white dog). Hooray!
We got home about 9:15 and I put the kids to bed. I did some journaling and was asleep before 10:30. My kind of New Year's Eve!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: