Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Poor Ben!

He cut his first tooth this weekend, and had an ear infection!  I knew he had a cold and was having a really rough time.  Then we spotted the tooth...so I blamed his troubles all on the tooth.  But when the fever came back last night, and he was up and down all night AGAIN, I finally took him in today.  It is an ear infection.  He looks miserable, sounds miserable, and is making all of us feel a bit miserable.  He has the cold that Sarah had last week, Libby started with mid-week this week, and now Derek seems to be getting.  I had a bad day that had me worried, but KNOCK ON WOOD, I haven't succumbed.  I probably will soon though.  It seems cruel that when my kids are sick I lose a lot of sleep helping them deal with their colds, during which they cough and sneeze on me constantly.  So, I get super exposed to their germs and super tired.  Recipe for disaster.  But, look how cute he still is ;)  He is standing up and cruising around along anything he can.

No comments: